Our subcontractor established in 1999, it is a high-tech company. Specialized in development and production of graphite and carbon new MATERIALs, such as micronized graphite, expandable graphite, micro spherical natural graphite, high purity graphite, graphite block & plates, and nano graphite powder, etc. Also we are one of leading suppliers of natural and synthetic graphite. Graphite plant is very famous for natural crystalline graphite mine in the world.
Plant is ISO9001 certificated, and has advanced analyzing and test equipments. Under rigorous management system, graphite products are very consistent & stable in quality. Most products are exported to Europe, USA, Japan, etc, and are popular among all customers.
| With perfect flake crystalline orientation, flake graphite has the wonderful properties of graphite: Stability and strength at high temperatures (up to 3200oC in non-oxidizing atmospheres); High resistance to thermal shock; High conductivity of solid, low conductivity of porous foam, cloth and tape; Low coefficient of thermal expansion; Good electrical conductivity; High radiation emissivity; High compressive strength; High resistance to erosion; Good machinability; Low FRICTION, self-lubrication; High resistance to chemical attack and corrosion; High adsorption of gases and vapours, and so on.
We can supply high purity flake graphite. The fixed carbon is up to 99.99%. The content of trace elements is very low, such as Fe, Cu, Mo, Cr. etc.
1. Used as base MATERIAL of parting lubricant for production of activator in fertilizer industry.
2. As base of fire resistant lubricant as well as corrosion resistant lubricant.
3. As MATERIAL for powder metallurgy, parting agent, and metal alloy.
4. Used for making carbon film resistor, conductive dry film, and configuring electrolyte.
5. As filling agent or performance improver for rubber, plastic, and various composite MATERIALs, so as to - enhance wear resistance, pressure resistance, and conductivity of the MATERIALs.
6. Used in the diamond industries, military industry (enshrouded MATERIALs, crystal MATERIALs), spaceflight, navigation, nuclear industry (missile, nuclear station), electronic apparatus analyzer(electrode in optical analyzer, increasing the conductivity of powder, small crucible), etc.
Product Code : TFG 1
Analysis Item Unit Analysis Value
Fixed Carbon % 92.70 % ( FROM %82 TO %97)
Ash % 6.2 %
Volatile % 1.10 %TYPICAL
Moisture %. 0.25 %MAX
DEPENDS ON YOUR NEED